Training with me is simple and enjoyable both for you and your dog. I use reward based methods, which are kind, effective and supported by animal learning theory and research.
My approach can be described as "dog-oriented teaching" as I emphasize the fact that not only dogs need to learn how to live in our society but also we should understand and respect their needs.
I offer one-to-one training within East London and open basic and intermediate obedience classes in Wanstead Park, E11/IG1. Take a gander at puppy training.
- Basic obedience training for dogs over 7 months of age who missed their puppy education.
- Intermediate obedience for dogs who already know the basics (sit / down / stay / walking on a loose leash / walking to heel / reliable recall).
- Tailored training: if you and your dog are experiencing problems in a certain area of training, please get in touch and we will prepare an appropriate training program for you (most common problems are: poor recall, pulling on a leash, jumping up at people etc.).
Basic obedience classes:
- They are aimed at all dogs above 7 months of age who missed their puppy education and need basic obedience training (there is no upper age limit, it is absolutely not true that you can't teach an old dog new tricks!). Classes are held on Sundays at 12.30pm in Wanstead Park and are operated on a drop-in basis. Please contact us for details and location, if interested.
Intermediate obedience classes:
- They are aimed at graduates from our puppy classes and any other dogs who already know the basics. Classes are held on Sundays at 11am in Wanstead Park and are open - you don't have to commit to the whole course, you can just drop in, every week or from time to time (but of course, consistency is crucial if you want to see results!). There are no age limits. Please contact us about dates, times and location and to have an informal chat about yours and your dog's skills and abilities.
(Btw, classes are fun - adult dogs also get play time!).
Prices of the dog training courses.